Monday, September 10

My Little Hero


Now I will have to be honest, letting my 8 year old play football took alot of convincing! He loves it so much and wanted to play. He ws committed to training and did so twice a week! I gave in and he completed his first ever season this week!
I am so happy he has found a sport that he loves and is passionate about! It has changed his attitude and given him a healthy lifestlye. I do pray on my knees before each game for pratection and safety!!! It is a rough game and at times I feel myself holding my breath!
My brother came to a game and took some great shots of him that I would love to post. Just incase you don't know him...he is the blonde one!! lol








 I love looking at the determination on his face!!! I just wish he would take on the household chores with as much effort!! lol

He will also love it that a whole blog post was dedicated to him!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts