Sunday, June 3

fruit loop treats

So I've been stealing recipes left right and centre this week!! I'm not sure if I'm on a sugar hit / high but I seem to be focused on sweet treats! I was blog stalking as usual and Harry my eldest loves to sit on my lap and watch the pictures as they fly by.

Harry yelled " Stop !! that looks awesome!!!" so I decided to post it. The trouble is I totally forgot where I got this from!! I'm soooo sorry to the amazing person who did this awesome post!

Lunch  box treats will be good this week!!!!

 

They take 5 minutes to make, in your microwave (or you can use a saucepan on the stove).

NOTE: I doubled the recipe to fill one large jelly roll pan (cookie sheet).

FRUIT LOOP TREATS

1/4 cup butter (1/2 a cube)
1 package small marshmallow (or about 6 cups)
8 cups of cereal
 Microwave the marshmallows and butter in a large bowl for 2 minutes till melted and stir it up.  Some of the butter may not mix-in all the way.  No worries.
• Pour in the cereal and mix
• Spread it on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray or butter.  Spray a little on your hands to help spread it around without getting sticky goo all over you.
• Refrigerate till ready to serve

1 comment:

Older Posts