Sunday, May 6






Today I am searching for inspiration to tackle my kids bedrooms. I had grand dreams of moving house and getting a room each for them. Unfortunately things haven't yet worked out that way so I'm making lemonade out of lemons!

I have decided to re decorate using what I have. ! The biggest problem is that I am getting my youngest kids to share and they are boy and girl! Making this room look organised, neat and acceptable for both genders will be a challenge. So here the journey begins. I would love to do a day make over (I've been watching too much TV!) but it will progress over time....a LONG time! I'm pretty busy so it may be a long task but I am committed!

So i'm starting with blog stalking and ideas brainstorming.....


Pinned Image

Shared Bedrooms

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
This is my favourite!! Just not sure of the cost!! eeek!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts