Tuesday, April 10

a bike ride anyone?

Today was a great day to get outdoors and enjoy the sun amd wind!!! My little treasures went to preschool while Harry and I had some quality time. The day was his to spend as he wanted! The first thing on the agenda  was a bike ride with mum!

I am usually putting my hand up to babysit the little ones while my husband and Harry ride! But today Harry wanted his Mum to enjoy the experience!

I seriously need more cardio workouts!! My little boy had to wait for his mum!!! hahhaha He even suggested to carry the back pack so it would be easier for me!!??!! Gotta love him!!!

I do feel better for the experience and I felt that I worked off a little chocolate!!



Until next time..!!!
I think I'm going to have a little lie down!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts