Wednesday, December 21

Today was a great day. My beautiful friend from work who happens to be Ruby's preschool teacher took Ruby for the day just to hang! Can you believe it? Wanting to play with kids on her day off?!! Well she did! I consider myself blessed! They had a great time and before I knew it the pictures were on facebook to proove it. Technology is amazing! So I thought I would begin my personal posts with this one!







While she was hanging out at the park, I took the boys to ride their bikes at the BMX track. It was great! So great that I've made plans to go tomorrow and hang out under a tree and read a book while the kids play! I will take the camera this time to post more pictures! The holidays begin.....I'll keep you posted!!!

Love Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts