Friday, February 18

Lots of Love and Birthday Cake

To my beautiful friend Nel,

Jesus knew so long ago that we would need a sister. Our parents didn't give us one so He went to work and created, planned and placed in our paths... each other. Over the years we played together, learnt instruments together, laughed, cried, fought, sang together, played sport, went to school, had sleep overs, went to youth, camped, drove, stayed out late, studied together, shared in weddings, births and deaths. You are a sister that I love and think is amazing!

Today by best friend ,together with her daughters, created a beautiful birthday party for my daughter who turned two. I have been so busy with my crazy life, that parties haven't even been on the radar!

Thankyou for all that you do and loving my kids like your very own!




aww too cute!! oh i'm on the left!! lol



Gotta love a Dora Hat!!


Isn't she amazing? How did she get the time to make this? Ruby LOVED it!!

 Oh...and Jules wants a green one for his birthday!! lol






HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS GIRL.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANK GOD EACH AND EVERYDAY FOR BLESSING ME WITH SUCH AMAZING CHILDREN.
YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!

LOVE MUMMY AND DADDY XX

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry. You are so welcome, I feel blessed to be your sister too. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts